Many factors can contribute to refrigerated food storage problems, including:
- Changes in the weather
- Loss of power
- Equipment malfunction
- Human error
Food storage and safety requires continuous monitoring in order to truly know that your food has been stored safely at any given point in time.
Sensor Check’s Temperature Monitoring System was designed with freezers and refrigerators in mind. One or more sensors can be deployed in any walk-in, reach-in, or top-loader to provide 24/7 real-time alerting and reporting to every person involved in the organization:
- Staff will see Sensor Check’s bold readout from a distance right in the kitchen or related location.
- Managers will see real-time readings directly from their desktops and iPhones.
- Service personnel can be given monitoring access as well as real-time alerts.
Sensor Check’s solution supports the following alerts:
- SENSOR – Based on your own thresholds – HIGH and LOW – each deployed sensor can raise an alert.
- ZONE – Within an area, such as a kitchen or warehouse, a ZONE threshold may be defined for alerting purposes.
- POWER – Power loss is one of the greatest threats to refrigeration equipment. Sensor Check’s sensors are battery operated with a 5-year lifetime per battery. Sensor Check’s Collector has built-in battery backup up to 8 hours. POWER alerts could be the first indication you receive when a location is experiencing an outage.
- INTERNAL – Sensor Check is constantly monitoring its own health. If any part of the system needs to be checked, an internal alert will be raised.